Xeneplex Glutathione Coffee Suppository RemedyLink Discount Pricing
Save an additional $5 today with coupon code Xeneplex. Buy in Bulk and Save with our bulk discount plan!
RemedyLink Xeneplex does not break down like with oral administration. It deals with exposure to hundreds of toxic chemicals such as solvents, petrochemicals, toxic metals, pesticides & more. Organic coffee is also added for detoxification & weight loss.
Xeneplex suppositories contain organic coffee and reduced glutathione.
For those dealng with toxins such as pesticides, petrochemicals, plasticizers, solvents, metals, artificial flavors, artificial colors, as well as mold and fungal aflotoxins in the body.
Xeneplex suppositories contain organic coffee and reduced glutathione. to support the body in dealng with toxins such as pesticides, petrochemicals, plasticizers, solvents, metals, artificial flavors, artificial colors, as well as mold and fungal aflotoxins in the body.
Xeneplex may provides all the benefits of a coffee enema and a glutathione I.V. in a suppository form and may well be suited for those suffering from chemical sensitivities.
While glutathione may support the body in dealing with metals as well as chemicals.
Ingredients: Organic coffee extract 200 mg, reduced glutathione 200 mg, magnesium di-potassium EDTA 50, organic cocoa butter.
What Can Xeneplex Glutathione help to Detoxify?
Approximately 1 billion pounds of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides are applied each year in the United States, with usage doubling every 10 years. Less than 1% of these toxins applied ever find their way to the target pest. The rest goes into our food, water, air and soil.
There are nearly 600 million vehicles on the worlds roads poisoning our atmosphere. In some cities like Los Angeles and Mexico City, daily smog reports are given in the newspapers and radio stations letting people know how safe it is to go outside and breathe the air. Comparing photographs of the atmosphere over the last 20 years, meteorologists have been able to document a significant toxic darkening of our skies. A thick cloud of poisonous air has settled over the planet, and while it is worse in some areas than others, the atmospheric changes are evident from pole to pole. Add to this the fact that some of us breathe smoke directly into our lungs with cigarettes, and the problem is only compounded. Glutathione may support the body in dealing with these toxins.
Detoxifying Alcohol and Formaldahyde
While moderate alcohol consumption has some benefits, alcohol also has a dark side. In the process of metabolizing alcohol, the liver turns it into formaldehyde. This is the same toxic fluid that is used in high school biology classes to preserve frogs and fetal pigs for dissection and what is currently used to embalm people. Formaldehyde is extremely toxic to the body and the faster you detoxify it, the better. Glutathione may support the body in dealing with alcohol and formaldehy
Detoxing Heavy Metals
While glutathione (when assisted by glutathione-s-transferase) may support the body in dealing with toxic metals like mercury, lead and aluminum, it is far more valuable in its potential to support the body in dealing with toxic chemicals. Consider using EDTA to support the body in addition to Xenoplex when dealing with toxic metals. In this way, the glutathione is then freed to focus on supporting the body in dealing with toxic chemicals.
Find out more by Listening to the MP3 Audio Below
Among glutathione's many important properties are:
- Heavy metal toxicity including mercury, lead, arsenic and cadmium
- Common toxins that glutathione may help protect against are car exhaust, cigarette smoke, aspirin and alcohol
- Pesticide and industrial chemical exposure
- Immune enhancement: 1-3 g per day. This is especially effective against clostridium in the GI. It helps prevent translocation.
- Diabetes mellitus: Especially in ketosis as DM patients will generally excrete increased amounts of sulfur containing amino acids.
- Liver disease including cirrhosis and fatty liver disease caused by alcohol: Clinical Research and Case studies show significant improvement in as little as 2 weeks.
- Ulcers intestinal or stomach: In patients with stomach ulcers low levels of GSH have been found.
- Aspirin or phenacetin overdose (useful for rheumatoid arthritis patients or chronic pain sufferers on 8 or more aspirin/day)
- Hematological conditions: myelofibrosis, acute leukemia, chronic myelocytic leukemia, lymphoma, polycythemia vera
- Before radiation therapy
- Detached Retinas
- Parkinson's disease, Alzheimers Disease, ALS (Lou Gherigs disease), Multiple Sclerosis,, other neurologic conditions including Autism/Pervasive Developmental Delay and Chronic Kidney Failure
Therapeutically, Glutathione is:
- Found in almost all living cells. The liver, spleen, kidneys, pancreas, and the lens and cornea, have the highest concentrations in the body
- A POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT and thus neutralizes free radicals and prevents their formation
- An Important role in immune function via white blood cell production and is one of the most potent anti-viral agents known
- One of the strongest anti-cancer agents manufactured by the body
- Used by the liver to detoxify toxins including formaldehyde, acetaminophen, benzpyrene and many other compounds
- An antioxidant necessary for the protection of proteins; is involved in nucleic acid synthesis and plays a role in DNA repair
- Powerful enough to maintain the cellular redox potential
- Glutathione levels decrease with age. It is involved in cellular differentiation and slows the aging process
- Able to protect the integrity of red blood cells
- Involved in maintaining normal brain function
Serving Size: 1 suppository
Servings Per Container: 10
Amount Per Serving
Organic Coffee Extract
Magnesium Di-Potassium EDTA
Suppository Base: Cocoa Butter
Dosage and Use:
- 1 suppository every third day or as directed by your health care provider.
- For rectal use only.
- Use following a bowel movement.
- Refrigerate before using.
- To remove suppository, tear the plastic shell lengthwise beginning at the V shaped cut at the pointed end of the suppository.
- Apply a light coating of Vaseline to the suppository before insertion.
- Insert suppository past sphincter muscle.
- Try to wait 15 to 20 minutes before another bowel movement.
- Broken suppositories may be reheated in their shells in a ziplock bag in warm water until melted and then reformed in refrigerator.
- Occasional air bubbles in suppository are normal and do not indicate a loss of product.
DISCLAIMER: The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Bulk Buying Options
2 up to 2:
3 up to 5:
6 up to 20: