Rerum 3ml Dr Reinwald
Rerum® emulsion implements a new carrier system. The compound of Chrondroitin, Oleic Acid, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin D2 provides a new functionality, that previously was assumed to (Gc).
Rerum has been replaced by a new evolutionary product from Dr. Marco Ruggiero call IMUNO™
Rerum supports the immune system. This emulsion is a unique carrier system of Vitamin D3, Vitamin D2 in a basis of oleic acid and emulsifying chondroitin sulfate. Rerum facilitates the body's own activation of macrophages to restore the immune system.
- Rerum® is not derived from blood and therefore not affected by any of the problems afflicting blood-derived proteins.
- Rerum® is not digested by stomach acid or by stomach proteases since it is not a protein; on the contrary, its bioavailability is increased by digestion.
- Rerum® does not require any particular care for storage and shipping, such as special cooling or even freezing.
- Rerum® does not induce allergic reactions since glycosaminoglycans are notoriously non-allergenic.
- Rerum® is a bona fide dietary supplement since it is composed of well-known dietary supplements that have been in use for decades.
- Rerum® is inherently safe since it is composed of components that have been used for decades in human medicine. Chondroitin sulfate, vitamin D and oleic acid are regulated substances in the U.S. as dietary supplements, approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- In Europe, chondroitin sulfate formulations are approved with evidenced efficacy and safety demonstrated by clinical trials.
- Rerum® is extremely bioavailable at variance with long proteins such as (Gc). This is due to the inherent flexibility of the chondroitin sulfate backbone and the presence of a fatty acid, oleic acid. Thanks to this unique combination, Rerum® is rapidly absorbed via a variety of routes and is immediately bioavailable.
- Rerum® is nanosized. This means that its contact surface is about 1,000 times wider than that of a long protein such as (Gc Macrophage Activating Factor). Rerum® is therefore able to reach a much larger number of targets in the human body.
- With the invention of Rerum®, we finally have the one and only, real, safe (MAF).
- Rerum® is manufactured in a state-of-the art GMP-certified facility in Germany. Rerum® is available in sterile vials for oral intake (alternative: adapplicator).
- The Science: A number of other research groups, have discovered that there are different phenotypes in humans, thus leading to different coding regions for amino acids for the human Vitamin-D binding protein (DBP). This is due to allelic differences: one group of GC polymorphism, the GC1 group, has a threonine residue whilst the GC2 group has a lysine residue.
- The possible genetic alternatives in GC1 and GC2 groups on the same genetic locus lead to completely new conclusions being drawn about GMAF being the only protein-derived MAF (DBP) in healthy human bodies. If there are humans without a threonine coding for GMAF, in other words subjects homozygous for GC2 and therefore with a lysine coding instead, they would not have a single molecule of GMAF in their bodies; therefore, their immune system would be weak.
- The efficiency of such an immune modulation is based on the molecular structure of GMAF, which contains vitamin D and fatty acids, in particular oleic acid and chondroitin sulfate. The effects observed in GMAF are solely due to its function as a carrier protein. The GcProtein itself has no effect per se; it only serves to carry the molecules endowed with all the effects erroneously attributed to GMAF.
- And what about oleic acid and vitamin D? Could other effects previously and erroneously attributed to GMAF be due to vitamin D and oleic acid instead?
- Based on this new understanding the 4th., generation “Dietary Supplement”has been reconstituted based on all the effects described and even boost the power of the aforementioned structure
- While GMAF from human blood protein only has one chemical bond for certain moieties, chondroitin has more than 50 moieties for N-Acetylgalctosamine (GalNac). Rerum® demonstrates the effects attributed to GcMAF, and even goes so far as to also show those properties that have long been linked to chondroitin sulfate.
Rerum® Dosage RecommendationsNote: Rerum® has a blood thinning effect so should not be taken by people on anticoagulant drugs unless under medical supervision.
- Shake well before use. Start with 0.2ml per day for 5 days, then 2 days interval. Continue on this cycle.
- However, if required for greater immune support, then take 0.5ml per day for 5 days, then 2 days interval. Continue on this cycle.
- Finally, for the greatest immune support, then take 1ml every other day OR every day if needed.
Routes of Administration Orally - under the tongue
- Keep in the mouth for at least 2 minutes to support absorption by the oral mucosa.
- Then swallow. The bioavailability of Rerum® is increased by digestion.
- Do NOT drink or eat for at least 30 minutes after taking.
1 x 3ml vial of Rerum® "Advanced Immune Support"
A nanosized emulsion of...
- Oleic Acid
Storage: Store in cool, dry area, closed, and protected from light. (a dark cupboard)
Created by Molecular Biologist, Professor Marco Ruggiero, MD, PhD.
Ships out Priority 2 Day USPS
Oral Dosage instructions
Bulk Buying Options
2 up to 2:
3 up to 9:
10 up to 30: