Clear Way Cofactors is a proprietary blend of botanically-sourced polyphenolic antioxidants, R-Lipoic Acid (RLA), targeted vitamins (B1, B5, B6), selenium, kelp extract (bladderwrack) and high-potency nattokinase designed to maximize metal detoxification pathways.*
The optimal way to support the function of the bodys detoxification pathways is to stimulate the production of the system components from within the cells.* The glutathione system contains multiple molecules and enzymes that function to quench oxidative stress, repair damaged proteins, and detoxify or remove endogenous (internally created) and exogenous (externally acquired) toxins.* Polyphenolic antioxidants such as epicatechin (found in pine bark extract), have demonstrated tremendous efficacy in doing this by "turning on" Nrf2, the master intracellular antioxidant switch.* These polyphenolics and RLA have been shown to upregulate the detoxification systems of the body, especially the glutathione system.
Clear Way Cofactors feature a potent proprietary blend of highly concentrated extracts of:
- Haritaki, the polyphenolic-rich fruit of the Terminalia Chebula tree. Haritaki is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine where it is held sacred to Shiva. It is pictured as the quintessential healing plant in depictions of Medicine Buddha in Tibet, where Haritaki is called “The King of Herbs.” Haritaki was recently shown to have extraordinary effects on the antioxidant and detoxification systems.2*
- Pine Bark Extract, a rich source of epicatechins, the building block of oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), which are known for their antioxidant activity and ability to support the glutathione system.3*
- Pomegranate Extract, a rich source of ellagic acid, which has shown impressive activity on glutathione synthesis and glutathione S-transferase activity.4*
- Gotu Kola and Bacopa Extract, neuroprotective botanicals, included for nerve health and stabilization.*
- Dandelion Extract, included for liver health and to stimulate adequate bile and urinary flow.*
- Bladderwrack Extract, added for trace minerals such as iodine and polyphenolic content.
- Nattokinase, has strong fibrinolytic properties, and is included to help break down biofilms, which can be associated with colonization of a variety of pathogens.5,6 Biofilms may impair detoxification and absorption of nutrients.